About Dibba Al, Fujairah
Dibba Al Fujairah is a city in the United Arab Emirates that is the second largest city in the Emirate of Fujairah. It sprawls over an area of 68 square kilometres and is home to several tribes of Al Hindassi and Al Zeyoudi. Dibba Al Fujairah's location is on the outskirts of Akamiya, Al-Ghurfah, Rul Dadna, Al-'Aqqah, Suwayfah, and Sharm.
The neighbourhood has caught the attention of several residents from Bangladesh, Kerala, Pakistan, and Nepal, who have made this neighbourhood their new home. The main attractions of Dibba Al Fujairah are its world-class amenities, proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches in the vicinity, and friendly surrounding.
Key Highlights of Dibba Al Fujairah
Fujairah is a lovely place that lots of ex-pats from the other Emirates visit for a weekend break
Growth of residential and commercial spaces here at a very high rate
It is the safest city in the world which outperformed over 460 other cities to head the global data website Numbeo.com's latest safety index.
The cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Fujairah is called the lungs of UAE because they provide fresh air with its natural scenery, mountain playground, and sea life.
Rapid exhaustion of groundwater supplies results in the reliance on desalinated water Low public connectivity to nearby areas
Real Estate Overview in Dibba Al Fujairah
The Dibba Al Fujairah area is rich in various kinds of owned and rented properties, generally in villas with three and four-bedroom configurations. Mostly on Aldana Island, the covered area of these luxury villas ranges from 2,000 square feet to 5,370 square feet.
These are self-contained villas with private access to the beach. These homes have master bedrooms, maids rooms, spacious living rooms, fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms, and balconies.
Off-Plan Trends in Dibba Al Fujairah
You can purchase freehold property at Dibba Al-Fujairah, which means you can own both the construction and the land.
Rental Trends in Dibba Al Fujairah
You can get accommodation on monthly rent for fully furnished accommodations along with all the utilities. You can rent a furnished studio in an expensive area, get a Dibba flat for rent, or even a furnished studio in a standard area as per your requirements.
Sale Trends in Dibba Al Fujairah
Homes for sale at Dibba Al Fujairah include villas on Al Dana Island, three-bedroom villas at Dibba Al Fujairah, and villas on Aldana Island.
Residents of Dibba Fujairah have limited access to public transport to get around the city. However, if proper timings are followed, it can get easier for residents to get the best of commute using the bus and metro services in the neighbourhood:
|Bus / Metro
|Gold Souq Bus Station
|Gold Souq Bus Station - Ras Al Khor Terminus
|Al Nahda, the Sheffeild Private School
|M2 – Etisalat Metro station – Creek Metro Stations
Nurseries/ Educational Institutes
Residents living in Dibba Al-Fujairah don’t have to worry about where to send their children for their schooling and education. There are several good schools in the proximity of this neighbourhood with an affordable fee structure.
- Safia Bint Huyai School for Basic Education -This school is located on Al Faseel Road and offers students quality academic programs following the CBSE curriculum.
- Al Masa Girls School Dibba Fujairah – This is an all-girls school; this is one of the nearest options and offers a CBSE curriculum from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Diyar International Private School – This private school was established in 2013 based on the American curriculum. It is one of the best schools in the vicinity, and parents tend to book seats for their children way before the session starts as they fill up fast.
There are many places for the residents of Dibba Fujairah to shop for daily goods, groceries, and other household items. Out of the several supermarkets that are in proximity to Dibba Al Fujairah, let us look at some of the best ones:
- Al Abeer Supermarket – One of the nearest and most highly-visited grocery and household shopping can be done here.
- Al Thoraya Supermarket – This affordable supermarket caters to your everyday needs with a unique bakery and tea corner.
- Al Malekha Grocery and Fresh Supermarket – Best for fresh goods and daily groceries.
Immediate and emergency medical facilities are not far from Dibba Al Fujairah. You will find immediate medical care, whether it is about your heart, brain, other organs, eye, or teeth. Some of the best medical facilities in Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE, are:
- Dibba Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital in Fujairah. It is a 24/7 hospital that helps you with immediate services related to dental, surgery, internal medicine, orthopaedics, and anaesthesia.
- Rousso Dental Clinic – Just a couple of minutes’ drive away, if you have any problem with your smile, visit the professionals here
- Cady Royal Clinic for Dermatology and Laser – You will have specialists looking after any skin-related problem or treatment that you want.
Places of Worship
Connect to divinity and spirituality by visiting some of the prominent mosques in Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE, which include the following:
- Al Rahman Mosque
- Al Fat’h Mosque
- Sheikh Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Qasimi Mosque
- Good Shepard Church Fujairah
Best Hotels in Dibba Al Fujairah
Some of the most luxurious hotels are located in Dibba Al-Fujairah, which provide comfortable accommodation, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, grocery deliveries, Wi-Fi, and hassle-free stay. Some of the best hotels are:
- Mirage Hotel
- Concord Beach House
- Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah
Malls In Dibba Al Fujairah
You will find some of the most exquisite, expansive, and extensive retail shops and malls in the vicinity. Let us check some of the best malls in and near Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE:
- Sherif Mall – Located precisely in Dibba Al Hisn, you will find the biggest and the best brands here, with a lot of fun activities that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
- Latifa Abaya – The perfect place to shop for clothes and daily accessories
- MS Max – From grocery shopping to buying clothes, or daily household things, you will find everything here.
Restaurants / Dining
If you enjoy delicacies from across the globe, dining out at some of the finest restaurants in Dibba Al Fujairah is a great option. Let us look at some of the best local eateries and restaurants in Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE that are famous for offering a variety of cuisines:
- The Roshani Restaurant and Flavors of the World Restaurant – The highly recommended go-to place to try the ultimate menu of Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and various other continental and oriental cuisines
- The Ottoman Restaurant and Shawarma Roadhouse – The best in town that serves delicious Turkish delicacies. Their shawarmas are to die for.
- Bait Al Cake – Just a few minutes’ drive away, this bakery perfectly caters to your sweet cravings, snacks, Icecream, and Beverages
Looking for a rejuvenating break. Try the abundance of marvellous beaches and dazzling beauty near Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE. You can visit the following beaches here:
- Sambraid Beach
- Al Akamiyah Beach
- Fujairah Sea View
- Dibba Beach
Leisure Activities Nearby
Dibba Al Fujairah is conveniently connected to the Emirates and is well-connected to other posh areas like Ghub, Al Aqah, Sharm and Al Bidya, and Suwayfah. Let us look at some of the fascinating leisure activities you can enjoy with friends, family, or solo when visiting Dibba Al Fujairah.
- Key Attractions: Dibba Clock Roundabout and Dibba Fort are key attractions that are just 5-8 minutes from the neighbourhood by car.
- Thrilling adrenaline activities: You can visit the Aqua Bounce Waterpark with your family, which is also the first floating water in Fujairah. You can participate in the inflatable obstacle course and water trampolines. You will find some of the best deep-sea fishing spots here.
Distance and Commute Time
Dibba Al Fujairah is a great place if you have your conveyance. It is wonderfully connected to major areas and nearby places; however, public transportation is limited here.
Let us look at the distance and the time it takes to commute to other places when in the Dibba Al Fujairah location:
- Distance from the Airport: Fujairah International Airport is 67 km and 59 minutes away via Dibba – Masafi Road/E89 and E89
- Distance from Metro: Stadium Metro Station is 25 min walk
- Distance from Beach: One of the closest beaches is Sambraid Beach Fujairah which is 7 min (4.5 km) via Rugaylat Rd/Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Rd/E99
- Distance from Major Connecting roads: Fujairah City Centre is 53 minutes away via Dibba – Masafi Road/E89 and E89 and Fujairah Port are 1 hour away via Dibba – Masafi Road/E89 and E89. Dibba Al Fujairah Club is an 8-minute drive by car and the nearest bus station is Masafi, Police Station 2, at a 33-minute drive by car.
Ratings and Reviews
“Dibba Al Fujairah is one of the emirates in the United Arab Emirates, which offers a great drive with breathtaking brown hills on one side and the beautiful ocean on the other. Visiting the place is always a stress buster for me and my family.”
“This small coastal town on the shores of the Gulf of Oman on the eastern side of the United Arab Emirates is a perfect weekend getaway spot for people across the emirates. The best thing about this place is its proximity to Dubai and its long coastline of beaches. We visited the Khor Fakkan, Khalba, and Al Faseel beaches and were mesmerized by their beauty”.
“One of the best decisions I took, was to move base from the hustle and bustle of the main city and shift to Dibba Al Fujairah. Its beaches, archaeological sites, access to nearby markets, world-class amenities, affordable cost of living, and places of worship, are all a thumbs-up from my side. Wish they could do a little more about the water problem that most residents face. I guess that should be sorted too!”
“I am a water-adventure-sports lover, and there is so much for me to do at Dibba Al Fujairah. I got a house on pretty reasonable terms and the cost of living here is extremely reasonable. It keeps me breathing, and fit, and has a lot to offer to its residents”
“Beaches, clubs, hotels, and mind-blowing restaurants – what else would you want from a community in UAE? Dibba Al Fujairah is more like Kerala (I’m a South Indian), of course with the massive difference in living amenities, residential spaces, and the community. It’s a home away from home for me.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Is Dibba Al Fujairah Freehold?
Yes! Even expatriates can purchase freehold Dibba Al Fujairah property which permits homebuyers to own both a unit and the land it stands on.
What are the top attractions in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some key attractions in Dibba Al Fujairah are Sheikh Zayed Mosque Dibba, Sambraid Beach, and Dibba Al Hisn Water Canal.
How to get to Dibba Al Fujairah by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes via Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road/E311 to reach Dibba Al Fujairah from Dubai. It takes 54 minutes to reach Dibba Al Fujairah by car via E89 and Dibba – Masafi Road/E89 from Fujairah.
Which are the best communities in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Dibba Al Fujairah is a massive community with several small neighbourhoods between the mountains and the coastline. Some of the best communities are Akamiya, Al-‘Aqqah, Wasit, Al-Ghurfah, Sharm, Sumbraid, and Suwayfah.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some of the best hotels and restaurants in Dibba Al Fujairah are Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, and Holiday Beach Resort, amongst others
Which are the famous malls and supermarkets in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some of the famous supermarkets are Al Madina Hyper Market, Dibba, and Dibba China Market and some of the famous malls in and around the vicinity are Fujairah Mall, Lulu Mall Fujairah, and Century Mall
What are the best schools in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some of the best schools in Dibba AI Fujairah are Safia Bint Huyai School for Basic Education, Al Masa Girls School Dibba Fujairah, and Diyar International Private School.
Which are the best hospitals and clinics in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some of the best clinics and hospitals in the area are Al Sharq Medical Centre, Dibba Hospital, Cady Royal Medical Centre, and Thumbay Hospital
Which are the famous places of worship in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Some famous places of worship in the neighbourhood are Sheikh Zayed Mosque – Dibba Al Fujairah, Wam Mosque, and Al Bidya Mosque.
What are the pros and cons of living in Dibba Al Fujairah?
Dibba Fujairahis home to many ex-pats who prefer moving to the neighbourhood because of its easy availability of property and low cost of living compared to living in the main cities of Dubai and Sharjah. It is also one of the safest places to live, famous for its amenities, natural scenery, and sea life.