About Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi Overview
Mamsha Al Saadiyat is situated in the heart of the cultural district of Saadiyat Island and is an exclusive beachfront community that boasts of 1.4 km stretch of pristine white sand beach. The community houses 1 to 5-bedroom luxury apartments, Mamsha Al Saadiyat townhouses, and penthouses. Abu Dhabi's shimmering waters and clear skies make it a great place to soak up the sun anytime.
It has the impressive Soul Beach next to one side and luxurious Al Mamsha beachfrontdevelopments across the other. This beach community offers stunning views of Saadiyat's endless bay and is an addition to one of Abu Dhabi's most famous addresses. Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi,is popular among tourists and residents for its prime Mamsha Al Saadiyat location, proximity to Jacques Chirac Street, and easy access to Al Falah Road.
Key Highlights of Mamsha Al Saadiyat
A mesmerizing beachfront development that offers a rich lifestyle.
High-class living standards
A great chance to buy property here.
Urban amenities, fabulous views, and lovely landscaping
Abundant recreational options
There is something for everyone here
The off-plan and ready properties are highly beneficial for those who are looking for a long-term investment.
Lack of public transport near the area.
Expensive luxurious properties
Several properties are still undergoing construction
Properties in Mamsha Al Saadiyat
Mamsha Al Saadiyat's properties consist primarily of luxury apartments, penthouses, and townhouses. The community, also known as the Mamsha Al Saadiyat Complex, has several upcoming Mamsha Al Saadiyat projects, buildings, and residential units. Although many buildings are still under construction, the freehold properties in the neighbourhood offer properties both for rent and sale.
Off-Plan Trends in Mamsha Al Saadiyat
The off-plan trends offer a variety of high-end 1-5 bedroom penthouses and townhouses in a variety of Mamsha Al Saadiyat floor plans and configurations with a typical size of 3,500 square feet. The loft-style apartment comes with an open plan living/dining/kitchen area and bathroom on the lower level and a bedroom with bathroom and balcony on the upper level.
Rental Trends in Mamsha Al Saadiyat
Apartments for rent in Mamsha Al Saadiyat come in a wide range of price ranges. You can easily get a one/to two-bedroom apartment for small families. For large families, you have easy access to more spacious units for rent or luxury penthouses. Mamsha Al Saadiyat's townhouses for rent are luxury units, so rents are expected to be on the high end of the spectrum.
Sale Trends in Mamsha Al Saadiyat
Properties for sale in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi, are pretty popular because of the easy availability of freehold property, its prime location, and the high ROI generated by property investments.
The penthouses for sale at Al Mamsha Saadiyat are some of the most luxurious properties in the area. The price range of these villas is very high, whereas it may cost less to invest in an apartment or a townhouse in the area.
Public transport from Al Mamsha can be difficult as there are no bus or metro stations in the immediate vicinity. The Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station is 22 minutes southwest of Mamsha Al Saadiyat, and the Distance between Abu Dhabi Airport and Saadiyat Island is 25 kilometres. Popular modes of transport are public buses; however, driving your car or hiring taxis is recommended.
The following bus lines traverse through the Al Mamsha Abu Dhabi -
|Bus Line Number||Destination|
|10||Corniche St / Emirates Palace Hotel and ending in St 25 / Al Mina Center|
|103||Al Danah, Sultan Bin Zayed St / Capital Park and MBZ City, Al Nasr St / ADVETI|
|56||St 20 / New Mina Souq and ending in Khalifa Park|
Nurseries / Educational Institutes
Places of Worship
Mamsha Al Saadiyat has several educational opportunities for children living in the community. For toddlers, some of the best nurseries around the area are Redwood Montessori Kindergarten, Bright Beginnings nursery, and Giggles English Kindergarten. Some of the best schools near Mamsha Al Saadiyat are:
- Cranleigh School Abu Dhabi
- Repton School
- Théodore Monod International French School
If you are looking for places to shop for your daily needs, groceries, fresh stock, or common household utilities, you have several of them offering everything you need. The best supermarkets around Al Mamsha Abu Dhabi are the following:
- Spinneys is a close-by grocery store, just 9 minutes away, with everything you need daily for your needs.
- Lulu Express Fresh Market is located across the Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Highway, about an 11-minute drive away, and is a grand supermarket where you will find loads at reasonable rates.
Carrefour Supermarket, Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi – Commonly known for its best deals and offers, this supermarket offers one of the best shopping experiences and all possible brands to its customers.
If you need medical assistance, even in the middle of the night, you don’t have to worry, as Mamsha Al Saadiyat houses some of the best healthcare facilities in its vicinity. Some of the most popular ones are:
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- Al Salama Hospital
- Health Plus Family Clinic
Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi is home to people of different cultures and religions; thus, the community holds some of the most famous religious places where almost everyone can go and pray. Some of the closest ones are:
- Mosque at Saadiyat Island
- Imam Al-Tayeb Mosque
- Al-Hamd Mosque
- Gurdwara Mata Sahib Kaur Ji
- St. Andrews Church
- Evangelical Community Church
- Church of St. Anthony
Best Hotels in Mamsha Al Saadiyat
This community witnesses several visitors from across the globe who love to experience the luxury of this area’s extravagant hotels. Some of the finest and most royal hotels at Mamsha Al Saadiyat are:
- Hunter & Barrel Yas Bay
- Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
- Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island
- Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel And Villas
- Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort
Shopping Centres / Shopping Malls
Restaurants / Dining
Leisure Activities Nearby
There are several shopping malls available to residents near Mamsha Al Saadiyat. The most popular are:
- Al-Maria Shopping Mall is a relatively small mall with retail and department stores on the first floor and leisure facilities such as a children’s playground and a movie theatre called Al Mariah Cinema on the second floor.
- Yas Shopping Mall is one of the best malls in Abu Dhabi, with three floors, more than 350 stores, and several restaurants. You will find all the big brands, a cinema, and several entertainment options here
- The Collection Saadiyat features the marvellous Saadiyat Beach as the backdrop. This mall boasts a branded Collection, one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after leisure spaces.
There are plenty of places to enjoy good food, casual eating out, or fine dining with your friends and family at Mamsha Al Saadiyat Abu Dhabi. Let us look at some of the best ones:
- Antonia – The promenade of Mamsha Al Saadiyat is home to Antonia, a gourmet pizzeria with a rich history, because of which it’s a favourite slice of the community. You can also savour its great pasta, salads, and fine Italian wines
- Beirut Sur Mer is a Lebanese foodie’s dream. It’s authentic and decadent and has a menu full of delicious breakfasts, mezze plates and desserts, and stunning interior design. You’ll love the ambience of Beirut Sur Mer, with its exotic greenery-reflecting décor. Guests can sit on the Mamsha Al Saadiyat beachterrace outside the restaurant and enjoy stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Local Mamsha – Local Mamsha combines a café atmosphere with a hair salon, fashion, and home goods shop. The open industrial feel makes it the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a bowl of acai while strolling along the beach.
The most peaceful, relaxing, and spectacular beaches near Mamsha Saadiyat are:
- Soul Beach
- Saadiyat Beach
- Kai Beach Saadiyat
- Mamsha Al Saadiyat
When spending a day off with your favourite people, there is no dearth of leisure activities here that you can indulge in and make the most of your day. Residents can attend several art exhibitions, speeches, music, and cultural festivals here. Let us look at some of the best things you can try here:
- Visit popular museums: Louvre Abu Dhabi is one of the emirate’s most popular tourist attractions. Surrounded by the shimmering waters of the Gulf, it is an aesthetic wonder that showcases contemporary art design, which is 7 minutes away.
- Enjoy the natural landscapes of Mamsha Al Saadiyat Abu Dhabi: This place is close to the famous Jubail Mangrove Park, also known as Mangrove Walk and is 12 minutes away.
- Enjoy outdoor activities: The community offers a wide variety of outdoor activities like Hiking trails, swimming pools, and beach sports.
Spa and salon: Get fit and fine with some of the best beauty places and relaxing spa centres like Amro Women’s Salon, Aziz Salon, and Iridium Spa.
Distance and Commute Time from Mamsha Al Saadiyat to Other Popular Places
- The distance from Dubai International Airport - is 30 min (36.0 km) via Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St/Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Hwy/E12
- Distance from Metro – There is no direct access to the metro; however, the Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station is 22 minutes away from Mamsha Saadiyat, towards the southwest side.
- Distance from Beach - 4 min (1.3 km) via Jacques Chirac St
- Distance from Major Connecting roads - It is 17 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi Corniche Road, 7 minutes away from Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Downtown Abu Dhabi lies 15 minutes away
Ratings and Reviews
I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of summer beach fun and beautiful chilly nights by Mamsha Al Saadiyat’s seas. It has top-class shopping, dining, and entertainment venues around the corner
I am a student at New York University Abu Dhabi, which is just 10 minutes from Mamsha Al Saadiyat. I have now rented an apartment here and live luxuriously with my family. Though it’s not very cheap, its surely worth it.
Living in Mamsha Al Saadiyat means experiencing coastal bliss, and living beachside on the best beach in the entire country. The low-rise apartment blocks, romantic strolls, and the glowing orange sunset are all full marks from my side. I wish some more buses or trains would connect this area to other prominent localities too.
I recently invested in a townhouse in Mamsha Saadiyat and I enjoy its broad sea view on one side and city view on the other. It’s a brilliant and wise investment, but the transport is a problem here.
Mamsha Al Saadiyat is arguably Abu Dhabi’s most exclusive residential area due to its proximity to stunning beaches, five-star hotels, and cultural districts. There is everything here and I love the various retail outlets and restaurants on the beach!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Mamsha Al Saadiyat Freehold?
Mamsha Al Saadiyat Abu Dhabi appeals to potential renters and buyers as it is one of Abu Dhabi’s most sought-after real estate areas. There are off-plan and completed property options for those looking to invest in freehold property for the long term.
What are the top attractions in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Some of the top attractions in Mamsha Saadiyat are its beautiful turquoise beaches, accessibility to Louvre Abu Dhabi and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and lots of entertaining Ent activities in and around the community.
How to get to Mamsha Al Saadiyat in Dubai by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
You can either book a private taxi to Mamsha Al Saadiyat or take one of these famous bus lines near Saadiyat Island Cultural District Exhibition – 32, 40, 7, which will get you directly to the community. The nearest bus stop to Mamsha Al Saadiyat in Abu Dhabi is a 4 min walk away.
Which are the best communities in or near Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Some of the best communities near Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi, are Shams Abu Dhabi in Al Reem Island and Al Zahiya and Al Mina. Al Jubail Island is another popular community situated on the community’s east side.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Mamsha Al Saadiyat?
Some of the best hotels and restaurants in Mamsha Saadiyat are Hunter & Barrel Yas Bay, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, and Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel And Villas.
Which are the famous malls and supermarkets in Mamsha Al Saadiyat?
Some of the best malls and supermarkets in Mamsha Al Saadiyat are Al Mariah Mall, Yas Mall, Spinneys, and Lulu Express.
Which are the best schools in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Some of the best educational institutes in or near Mamsha Al Saadiyat are Bright Beginnings Nursery, Redwood Montessori Nursery, Giggles English Nursery, and High schools like Cranleigh School, and Repton School.
Which are the best hospitals and clinics in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Some of the medical facilities in or near Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabiare Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Al Salama Hospital, The British Clinic, and HealthPlus Family Clinic.
Which are the famous places of worship in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Some of the nearby places of worship in this community are Mosque at Saadiyat Island, Imam Al-Tayeb Mosque, Al-Hamd Mosque, Gurdwara Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, St. Andrews Church, Evangelical Community Church, and Church of St. Anthony.
What are the pros and cons of living in Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Dubai?
Residents of Mamsha Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi, enjoy various benefits, from a beachfront lifestyle to easy access to entertainment and city amenities. Living in this community comes with prestige, a unique and diverse property portfolio, and pristine beaches, as Saadiyat Island is one of Abu Dhabi’s most exclusive destinations.
The major disadvantage of living in Mamsha Al Saadiyat is the lack of public transport options, because of which residents have to depend on self-drive, buses, or taxis.