About Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai Overview
Welcome to Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai, which is considered one of Dubai's oldest industrial centres and is a sub-community of Al Quoz. Located near Al Khail Mall, Jumeirah University, and Dubai Hills Golf Club, this spectacular neighbourhood has many supermarkets and provides affordable city living.
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is developed as a large industrial and residential district with a fantastic highway network and access to apartments, concentration camps, commercial sites, commercial spaces, and other establishments. The area has shopping malls, great schools, and emergency health services, with many small markets and grocery stores throughout the area.
Here we will learn more about the region and discover why the area's real estate is rising year-on-year!
Key Highlights of Al Quoz Industrial Area 2
Prime location and well connected to all the major areas.
You will find some of the best schools and a plethora of commercial spaces for rent and purchase in this area.
A much cheaper house stock here.
It's easier to get around, with all the spectacular beaches, adventurous places, malls, and entertaining hubs in and around Al Quoz Industrial Area.
Convenient access to shopping centres, hospitals, and more, enabling a great quality of life.
You will find less of a community as compared to the other newly built areas.
Real Estate Overview in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is famous for its apartments, commercial centres, shops, warehouses, labour camps, etc., which are easily available and budget-friendly.
Residents of this region prefer to work in the same locality or in the other sub-communities of Al Quoz, making a convenient commute and saving them time.
From luxurious residential studio apartments to even three-bedroom units, you will find some exquisite residential spaces in the vicinity. These projects come in various kinds, like unfurnished/semi-furnished/unfinished, ready-to-move projects, etc.
Rental Trends in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2
You can easily rent a studio apartment in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 that would cover around 398 sq. ft. to 428 sq. ft. and have a separate bathroom. You can also rent a one-bedroom apartment in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2. A two-bedroom apartment can be rented, which provides 909 sq. ft. worth of space and around three bathrooms. The three-bedroom apartments for rent cover 2,010 sq. ft.
Sale Trends in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2
There are several apartments (two/three bedroom and studio apartments) and warehouses for sale in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2. The commercial warehouses cover around 7,000 sq. ft. to 9,800 sq. ft. and offer massive power for industrial activity.
You could also purchase a labour camp in 4,800 sq. ft. with up to 30 rooms and all fundamental amenities. One can also buy a commercial building with a high infrastructure level; it would cover approximately 282,000 sq. ft. and will be apt for a business to run successfully.
It is extremely easy to commute to and from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2. The neighbourhood has a strong network of buses and two metro stations: First Abu Dhabi Bank and Noor Bank, located at short intervals.
The following is a list of buses and metros in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai:
|Bus / Metro
|Quoz, Al Khail Gate 2
|Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2
|Noor Bank Landside Metro Bus Stop
|MRed towards Centrepoint Metro Station
|Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 to Dubai International Airport
|F15 via Al Safa MS
|Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 to Umm Suqeim, Dubai
|MRed towards EXPO Metro Station
|Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 to Mall of the Emirates
Nurseries / Educational Institutes
Some of the best schools and educational facilities in and around the district of Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are:
- Oaktree Primary School is 5 minutes away and follows the National Curriculum of England. Classes from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
- Credence High School is just 7 minutes away from the area. It provides an Indian curriculum-based education to pre-kindergarten to secondary school students.
- Springdales School Dubai is again 7 minutes away and follows the CBSE curriculum. This school flaunts an elaborate 10-acre campus that has upgraded classes, playgrounds, tracks, labs, and a massive library.
- GEMS Wellington Academy Al Khail is just 8 minutes away and follows the National Curriculum of England. Students study from Foundation Level to Year 12. This institution is also an important part of the GEMS education group.
- For higher studies in Dubai, you can choose from universities in Dubai Knowledge Park ( 17 minutes ) or universities in Dubai Academic City ( 24 minutes ).
You don’t have to worry about shopping for daily needs, groceries, fruits, and other common households, when living in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 – It has some of the best supermarkets, like:
- Jubily Supermarket – It has all shops of fresh/canned/frozen daily food products and houses some of the best shops and bakeries in the locality.
- Shaklan Supermarket – From clothes to luxurious shopping to daily goods to groceries, you can get everything here.
- Ola Al Madina Supermarket – Watch out for the super deals and discounts in this supermarket, which has shops to fulfil your bakery, grocery, and everyday needs.
Health emergencies should be effectively dealt with, and the medical centres and healthcare facilities in this area are worth appreciation.
Some of the prime and nearest ones are:
- Dulsco Medical Clinic and Right Health Al Sanaiya Medical Clinic are well within walking distance and offer one of the best facilities for instant medical care.
- Gargash Hospital is just 17 minutes away and is located in Umm Suqeim. It has some of the best specialists dealing with patients and is an excellent hospital.
- IMC Medical Center and Aster Clinic (Al Bashra) are again 18-20 minutes away from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 and are quite popular and offer quick treatment.
Places of Worship
Residents, locals, and visitors can visit some of the most divine places of worship in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2. The nearest ones are:
- Sunni Urdu Masjid
- Masjid E Ibadur Rahman
- Masjid Aisha the Immaculate Mother of the Believers
Best Hotels in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2
The hotels in and around the neighbourhood speak volumes about Dubai's rich culture and offer their guests a comfortable stay. Some fine options are:
- Urban Al Khoory Hotels
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai Al Barsha
- Grandeur Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Al Barsha, Dubai
Shopping Centres / Malls
Some of the best shopping centres and malls in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are:
- Al Khail Mall – Just 9 minutes away, it is the closest shopping mall to the neighbourhood.
- Oasis Centre Mall – Just 13 minutes away from the area, it is one of the largest shopping complexes with trending retail outlets, eateries, and a grand entertainment zone known as ‘Fun City’.
- Mall of the Emirates – This mall is just 17 minutes from the locality and flaunts one of the biggest entertainment centres, Magic Planet, and the amazing Ski Dubai, where you can experience the winter wonderland. A great place to shop, eat, and have fun with family and friends.
Restaurants / Dining
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 proudly serves delicacies, exquisite cuisines and menus from around the globe.
Some of the best restaurants in and around this neighbourhood are:
- Sui Mui Dubai offers one of the best Asian cuisines from countries like Thailand, Japan, Korea and Indonesia. Delicacies such as dimsums, sushi, and ramen, you will get the most exotic flavours.
- Grand Mian jee restaurant is all about excellent taste, quick service, friendly staff, and the highest quality food items.
- Gorkha palace restaurant serves authentic Nepali cuisine with a contemporary blend. This place flaunts an extensive, reasonably priced menu.
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 has some of the most beautiful and fun beaches in its proximity, which the residents and visitors thoroughly enjoy!
- Jumeirah Beach
- Umm Suqeim Night Swimming Beach, Dubai
- Kite Beach
Leisure Activities Nearby
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 has amazing adventurous activities in its vicinity for everyone to enjoy. Let us look at some of the prominent ones that may interest you:
- Bounce Dubai is within walking distance. This amazing place is known for its bouncing dodgeball game, which also offers gravity-defying climbing walls and a huge indoor playground where kids, families, ad friends can have fun. It is one of the best theme parks in town, which is specially designed to raise your adrenaline rush.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden is 17 minutes from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2. It is one of the largest parks of this size and is home to about 15,000 butterflies.
- Dubai Autodrome in Motor City is 18 minutes away. It is a perfect motorsports facility for karting. It also houses a racing school and other recreational facilities.
Distance and Commute Time from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 to Other Places
Here is the distance and commute time from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 to other famous places in the city to give you a fair idea regarding the area's connectivity.
- The Dubai International Airport is approximately 23 kilometres from Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, with a drive time of 22 minutes via the E11 N/Sheikh Zayed Rd ramp to Al Sharjah/Abu Dhabi.
- The nearest metro station, Equiti Metro Station 1, is at a distance of 5.9 kilometres. Offering easy access to the city, the station is just a 12-minute drive away via First Al Khail St.
- Jumeirah Beach is a short 17-minute drive from the neighbourhood and is at a distance of 13 kilometres.
- Major Connecting roads in and around Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are Al Khail Road, Al Marabea Street, Al Asayel Street and Latifa Bint Hamdan Street.
- Al Serkal Avenue is a central location in the neighbourhood famous for art and design and is close to many trendy pubs in Dubai.
- Mall of the Emirates, Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa are approximately a 12-minute drive from the region.
Ratings and Reviews
“Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is a great option for everyone from singles and couples to kids and old ones. I love this place and hope to continue to live here.”
“Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is a well-planned location having easy access to Al Khail Road. It is a 10-15 mins drive to Dubai Mall or Mall of Emirates. Very safe community”
“I have been living in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 for three years, and although the area is majorly commercialised, the residential area is quite peaceful and comfortable! It’s the perfect mix of luxury and relaxation; it feels like a home away from home.”
“Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is an amazing neighbourhood with vast spaces, great parks, delightful places to visit, and a whole lot of things to do with family members. The nearby amenities are superb as well.”
“Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is one of the best places to live in Dubai for mid-income families, and they also allow bachelor sharing.”
Top Articles on Real Estate in Dubai
In contemporary times, individuals frequently relocate for career or other purposes, often necessitating a move to rented accommodations. Unfortunately, many…...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 Freehold?
Yes. Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 is freehold, meaning homebuyers have complete and perpetual property ownership.
What are the top attractions in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2’s top attractions include the Storm Coaster, Dubai Bowling Center, Yalla Bowling, Mall of the Emirates, Bounce Dubai, Dubai Butterfly Garden, and Dubai Autodrome.
How to get to Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 in Dubai by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
One can travel via Noor Bank Metro Station (33-minute walking distance), Mall of the Emirates Metro Station, and Abu Dhabi First Bank Metro Station. The Quoz, Al Khail Gate 3 – 01 stop is the nearest Bus Stop to Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 in Dubai. The bus lines that get to the area in Dubai are 15-Quoz, Al Khail Gate 2, F15-Noor Bank Landside Metro Bus Stop, and 84-Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2, among others.
Which are the best communities in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 communities are divided into parts – residential and commercial. Towards the North of the area, you will find the residential areas, which are Al Quoz 1, 2, 3, and 4, while to the south, you will find the commercial regions, Al Quoz Industrial Areas 1, 2, 3, and 4.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2?
The best hotels and restaurants in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are Sui Mui Dubai, Bluebell restaurant, King Chef Royal Darbar Restaurant, and the Grand Mian jee restaurant.
Which are the famous malls and supermarkets in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2?
The famous malls and supermarkets in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are the Al Khail Mall, Oasis Centre Mall, and Mall of the Emirates.
What are the best schools in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
The best schools in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are Ambassador International Academy, GEMS Wellington Academy Al Khail, GEMS New Millennium School, and GEMS International School Al Khail.
Which are the best hospitals and clinics in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
The best hospitals and clinics in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are Dulsco Medical Clinic, Right Health Al Sanaiya Medical Clinic, and Gargash Hospital.
Which are the famous places of worship in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
The famous places of worship in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 include Sunni Urdu Masjid, Masjid E Ibadur Rahman, Tiffany Masjid Al Qouz, Masjid Aisha the Immaculate Mother of the Believers, and Rashid Mohammad Saleh Al Jafla Al Mansoori Masjid.
What are the pros and cons of living in Al Quoz Industrial Area 2, Dubai?
The pros of Al Quoz Industrial Area 2 are that this neighbourhood is very connected, has good schools nearby, has affordable housing stock, and is easy to get anywhere. On the other hand, the cons are that it is less of a community than newer gated developments.