About Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai Overview
Welcome to Nad Al Sheba 4. This area is famous for its sports paradise with golf courses and unique equestrians - a paradise for visitors and residents. Nad Al Sheba is a larger community with sub-communities like Nad Al Sheba 1,2,3, and 4. Among these, Nad Al Sheba 4 is the neighbourhood that people highly prefer for its extensive residential spaces, easy availability of rental and purchase housing, and mainly for its beautiful Meydan racecourse.
Nad Al Sheba 4 is located south of the parent community, adjoining Dubai - Al Ain Road (E66) and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road (E311).
Key Highlights of Nad Al Sheba 4
Nad Al Sheba 4 is an off-central community in proximity to key districts like Dubai World Trade Centre and Downtown Dubai.
Close to Dubai International Airport.
It is a community for large families. Thus, there are limited apartments.
Convenient access to shopping centres, hospitals, and more, enabling a great quality of life.
Small families need to look at nearby neighbouring communities as the massive villas are mainly suitable for large families.
Properties in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai
Nad Al Sheba 4 is full of private residential spaces, parks, places of worship, commercial properties, and several beautiful spaces that feature the finest architecture. From townhouses to comfortable apartments to luxurious villas, this area offers everything. The interiors are well-planned, and the outdoor spaces are environment-friendly, authentically designed, and structured.
Off-Plan Trends in Nad Al Sheba 4
Nad Al Sheba 4 features a range of off-plan property trends with an assortment of properties that best suit you. The locality offers you an incomparable lifestyle, and you have the leverage to choose from 3-bedroom Townhouses and 4 and 5-bedroom Villas.
Rental Trends in Nad Al Sheba 4
You can rent out villas comprising 3-4-5 bedrooms which can be up to 5000 square feet, while if you plan to rent out a 6-bedroom villa in the area, the area can increase to up to 8000 square feet. The luxurious villas come with world-class amenities, double-storeyed spaces, large living rooms, a great kitchen, terrace gardens, carports, and a driver/maid's room providing a wholesome living experience to the residents.
Sale Trends in Nad Al Sheba 4
Currently, the sale trends in Nad Al Sheba 4 are more toward purchasing 4-5-6 bedroom villas, which are more affordable than the villas in adjoining communities. People prefer buying land for construction. However, there aren't many properties for sale in or around the area.
Generally, all living spaces, especially the rich villas in Nad Al Sheba 4, come with large parking spaces that can easily accommodate 4 vehicles. It also gets quite convenient for residents to keep and maintain several cars, as there is an ENOC petrol station just around the corner. Public transport is also quite thriving in the community. The following is a list of buses and metro stations in Nad Al Sheba 4:
Buses and Metro lines
|Bus / Metro||Route|
|RTA 103A||Ibn Battuta Mall to IT Roundabout|
|RTA 116 A||Academic City to Mirar Road|
|RTA X23||Global Village to Dubai Outlet Mall|
|Red Line||Quoz, Al Khail Gate 3|
|Green Line||Quoz, Emirates Housing Al Khail Gate 2|
Nurseries / Educational Institutes
Places of Worship
There are some great options for children’s education at Nad Al Sheba 4
- Repton School is one of the best educational institutes in Nad Al Sheba 3 and is highly rated by the KHDA. It offers several boards like the IB, NCE, and A-Levels.
- One of the best options for toddlers is the Fifth Dimension Elementary institute, which offers the US curriculum from Pre-K to Grade 5 along with CCCSSE.
- Academic City is a knowledge hub near Nad Al Sheba 4, which houses top universities like Heriot-Watt and Murdoch University Dubai.
If you want to know about the places where you can purchase your daily groceries and other household goods, the top supermarkets in Nad Al Sheba 4 include the following:
- Aswaaq Supermarket: This go-to supermarket, located just behind the central park, is well-known for its original structure, architecture, and design and is also called a mini-mall.
- Talabat Mart: This is another popular supermarket where you can find everything you need for household running
- AlMaya Supermarket: This is best known for its amazing deals and offers on various daily goods and is quite a feasible option for daily grocery shopping.
Easily accessible medical facilities to residents include the following:
- Emirates Hospital is best known for its instant emergency and medical services. It is located in Aswaaq Mart
- Nad Al Sheba Health Centre is managed by the local Government and is just 5 minutes from the neighbourhood.
- Noor Al Sheba Clinic is best for basic emergencies and immediate health concerns.
Some of the most religious and prominent places of worship in Nad Al Sheba 4 include the following:
- Masjid Nad Al Sheba
- Shamsa Mohammed Al Huraiz Masjid
- Bin Lahij Mosque
- Hamza Mosque
- City Hill Global Church Dubai
- Automech Gurudwara
- Mahamevnawa Buddhist Temple
- ShrinathJi Temple
- Jain Temple Dubai
Best Hotels in Nad Al Sheba 4
If you are looking for a luxurious stay at Nad Al Sheba 4 or a homestay kind of affordable hotel in the vicinity, you can find several in the area. Some of the best hotels here are the following:
- Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel
- Radisson RED Hotel Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Radisson Blu Residence Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Best Western Plus Hotel Dubai Academic City
Shopping Centers / Malls
Restaurants / Dining
Leisure Activities Nearby
Check out these top malls located at Nad Al Sheba 4 and plan for an amazing day out with your family or friends here:
- Nad Al Sheba Mall has over 200 retail outlets and boasts several top brands. It is beautifully constructed by the professional Nakheel, sprawling over 1.2 million sq. ft. of space
- Marhaba Mall is famous for its jewellery stores and clothing retail shops.
- Dragon Mart is nearby and one of Asia’s largest shopping malls. It comprises over 4,000 stores.
Nad Al Sheba 4 has all basic restaurants like KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut, and several cafeterias and small-scale restaurants. It also has some of the best bakeries and doughnut and coffee shops. The famous restaurants for fine dining in the area are:
- iHealthy International Restaurant LLC specialises in healthy meals that are delicious and offered at affordable prices.
- HumYum Nad Al Sheba is known for its variety of yummy Emirati food, which is always fresh and delicious.
- Al Farsi Restaurant serves a selection of Grills, Iranian food, and savouring Sandwiches.
If you are looking for a place to relax and take a break from the monotony of daily life, visit some of the nearby beaches known for their beauty and tranquillity. The best ones near Nad Al Sheba 4 include the following:
- Kite Beach
- Sunset Beach
- Soho Beach DXB
Nad Al Sheba 4 is great for sports lovers and adventure seekers! Here are some of the best experiences to indulge in:
Some of the best places highly appreciated by visitors from across the globe are NAS Sports Complex Falcon Heritage, Meydan Racecourse and Grandstand, and Sports Center.
Falcon Heritage, Nad Al Sheba 4 Park, and Sports Center are other key places to visit when in the neighbourhood.
The Tashkir Art Hub holds several art exhibitions which attract the attention of connoisseurs worldwide. It’s a great place for art lovers, especially during summer.
Spas and Salons
Some highly recommended spas and salons include Brush and Brush Beauty Boutique and Nad Al Sheba Health Club & Spa.
Distance and Commute Time from Nad Al Sheba 4 to Other Places
The Nad Al Sheba 4 district has several famous roads, such as Al Hail Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. It provides easy access to Dubai's attractions. Let us look at the distance and commute time from Nad Al Sheba 4 to other popular places in the city!
- Distance from the Airport: Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 15 min (19.6 km) via Al Ain - Dubai Rd/E66.
- Distance from Metro: It takes 10 minutes to reach Dubai Rashidiya Metro Station, which is 14.2 km via Nad Al Hamar Rd/D62.
- Distance from Beach: Sunset beach is one of the closest beaches to Nad Al Sheba 4, which is just 22 min (25.5 km) via Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11.
- Distance from Major Connecting roads: Commuters use Dubai - Al Ain Road (E66) and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road (E311). These are two of the city's main roads and provide transport links to other cities. Subcommunities have direct access to both streets. Bus routes 66, 67, and X23 are available for public transportation. These buses stop at Nad Al Sheba Intersection Bus Station on Dubai - Al Ain Road.
Ratings and Reviews
“I recently visited Nad Al Sheba 4 for work and was amazed at the hospitality and friendliness of the locals there. I stayed in a posh hotel for over a month for work purposes, and it felt like home away from home.”
“I think the best part about Nad Al Sheba 4 is its location. You have almost all the desirable places you want to visit in close vicinity, and you don’t have to think a lot when you have guests at your home. There are hundreds of places you can take them to!”
“Nad Al Sheba 4 has one of the friendliest neighbourhoods with affordable rentals, low cost of living, and easy accessibility to all modern amenities.”
“Nad Al Sheba 4 has great connectivity to other important places in Dubai. Wish there were options for public transportation, as cabs can get expensive if you don’t feel like driving on your own”
“I enjoyed my stay at Nad Al Sheba 4 in Dubai. Everything was spotless, and the view from the balconies was stunning. The place could not have been more accommodating and professional, and the entire experience was great.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Nad Al Sheba 4 Freehold?
Yes, Nad Al Sheba 4 is freehold, and even ex-pats can buy and invest in real estate in this area.
What are the top attractions in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
The iconic Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, and Al Sufouh are accessible in 15-25 minutes.
How to get to Nad Al Sheba 4 in Dubai by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
You can take the subway from Centrepoint Metro Station 2 to Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station 2 or a bus from Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 2 to The Dubai Mall F13. Take the line 50 bus from The Dubai Mall to Nad Al Shiba, Emirates NBD 50. The nearest metro station is Dubai Rashidiya Metro Station
Which are the best communities in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
Besides its counterparts like Nad Al Sheba 1.2. and 3, other communities near Nad Al Sheba 4 are Meydan South Villas, NAS26, etc.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Nad Al Sheba 4?
The best hotels and restaurants in Nad Al Sheba 4 are La Piscina by palazzo, iHealthy, Prime Steakhouse, Gold N ‘Sweet, Hola Rooftop, and Madera Restaurant.
Which are the famous malls and supermarkets in Nad Al Sheba 4?
The famous malls and supermarkets are Aswaaq Supermarket, My Choice Minimart Grocery, Masjed Nad AL Sheba, and Avenue Mall – Nad Al Shiba.
What are the best schools in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
The best schools in Nad Al Sheba 4 are Kings’ School Nad Al Sheba, Fifth Dimension Elementary School, and Repton School Dubai.
Which are the best hospitals and clinics in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
The best hospitals and clinics in Nad Al Sheba 4 are Emirates Hospital, Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai Silicon Oasis, and American Hospital Nad Al Sheba Clinic.
Which are the famous places of worship in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
The famous places of worship in Nad Al Sheba 4 include Masjid Nad Al Sheba, Nad Al Sheba Grand Mosque, and St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Dubai.
What are the pros and cons of living in Nad Al Sheba 4, Dubai?
The pros of Nad Al Sheba 4 include proximity to the airport and the city centre, its quiet area, landscape designs, and exquisite Villas. Another key advantage of living here is that it is a safe area. However, it is difficult for small families to find appropriate living households, as most villas are huge and are for large families.