About Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi Overview
Zayed Sports City is home to the world's largest sports stadium in the United Arab Emirates. The community is dotted with many apartments near Zayed sports city Abu Dhabi and offers ideal accommodation for businessmen, students, bachelors, and families. The city is located near Rodat Abu Dhabi, which is near Al Khalil Al Arabi Street. Zayed Sports City Abu Dhabi ranks among the emirate's top tourist attractions and reflects the country's passion for sports.
With world-class sports facilities, including an indoor performance golf course, football grounds, bowling stadium, Sports City ice rink, basketball courts, Zayed sports city stadium, and a training centre, the Zayed Sports City community is thriving. In addition to various sports facilities, Sports City Abu Dhabi is home to several government offices. To the south of the municipality are retail stores, cafes, and several supermarkets.
This neighbourhood provides a platform for developing the nation's most promising athletes. Abu Dhabi court Zayed sports city remains the UAE's premier entertainment and sports destination. It is an iconic landmark offering grassroots sports, promoting a healthy lifestyle, and working to improve the well-being of the UAE people.
Key Highlights of Zayed Sports City
Lots of recreational opportunities
Cultural mix with No crime
Excellent business prospects
You can easily move together with the family.
Good healthcare system and an excellent bank system.
High salaries for specialists and no bureaucracy and corruption.
Nearby schools and medical centres
Availability of residential units in this area.
You cannot depend on public transport, and it is recommended that you have your vehicle.
Currently, there are no freehold properties at Zayed Sports City.
Properties in Zayed Sports City
Zayed Sports City Abu Dhabi has many affordable rental properties. These Abu Dhabi properties in Zayed sports city include one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in low, mid, and high-rise blocks and complexes.
Off-Plan Trends in Zayed Sports City
There are mainly rental apartments and residential properties available in Zayed sports city in Abu Dhabi. It has ample parking spaces for residents to conveniently park their cars in Abu Dhabi Zayed sports city rented properties. There is at least one parking space inside the residential building. However, this depends on the landlord and what is stated in the rental agreement. Ample street parking is provided to residents who possess more than one car.
Rental Trends in Zayed Sports City
Zayed Sports City mainly has 1-bedroom rentals available in its buildings with 2 bathrooms and approximately 893 square feet of living space. The most popular two-bedroom apartment for rent features three bathrooms and about 1,400 square meters. Then for bigger families, you can also rent a 3-bedroom apartment in Zayed Sports City Abu Dhabi with 4 bathrooms and 5,000 square feet. Floor. The complexes constructed in the vicinity boast lush courtyards, parking spaces, sea-view balconies, and recreational facilities.
Sale Trends in Zayed Sports City
There are limited options in apartments, villas, and townhouses for sale in the area, as there is a non-availability of a freehold property. It becomes difficult to invest in property here, but if you get a chance, it’s the best to grab because of the high ROI the community offers, and the vibrant neighborhood it constitutes
If using public transport in Zayed sports city in Abu Dhabi, several bus stops are nearby. A typical drive to Abu Dhabi International Airport takes about 45 minutes on average.
The following bus lines traverse through the Zayed Sports City -
|Bus Line Number||Destination|
|44||Armed Forces Officers Club|
Nurseries / Educational Institutes
Places of Worship
There are several educational institutes in and near Zayed Sports City. Some of the famous ones are:
- The Falcon British Nursery – is one of the best for toddlers
- Lycée Louis Massignon – a prestigious school offering a French curriculum.
- The American International School is one of the most popular educational institutes that follow American standards with an international curriculum.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Bangladesh Islamia Private School
- Nearby universities include Labdan Academy and Abu Dhabi School of Management near Al Qurum Gardens.
For your daily goods, household items, and groceries, you will find some of the finest supermarkets in Zayed Sports City are:
- Spinneys – Spinneys is popular for its fresh imported produce and bakery department.
- SPAR Supermarket Al Fahim – SPAR Supermarket is where you can purchase groceries at discounted prices with a large selection of frozen vegetables and meats.
- Carrefour Hypermarket – comprises a wide range of imported and local products and is within the Al Saggar Mall.
- ZOOM – the perfect mini market.
When it comes to Zayed Sports City Hospitals, there are many excellent medical facilities to choose from, like the famous rehabilitation hospital and a med clinic, airport road hospital. The community also has speciality clinics specializing in dentistry and psychiatry.
- British Neurology Psychiatry Center
- The Al Taie Center for Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
- The Imperial College London Diabetes Center is part of the larger Healthpoint Clinic.
Zayed sports city in Abu Dhabi is home to residents of different cultural ad religious backgrounds. You will find some of the most exquisite places of worship here:
- St. Joseph’s Cathedral
- St. George’s Orthodox Church, Abu Dhabi
- St. Andrew’s Church
- New Gurdwara Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE,
- Abdul Jalil Mohammed Alfahim Mosque
- Hassan Bin Tavit Mosque
- Ibn Taymiyah Mosque.
Best Hotels in Zayed Sports City
Zayed Sports City flaunts some of the most luxurious and top-notch hotels near Zayed sports city Abu Dhabi. Some of the most popular ones are:
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl
- Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan
- Millennium Al Rawdah Hotel
- Aloft Abu Dhabi
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
- ibis Abu Dhabi Gate
Shopping Centres / Shopping Malls
Restaurants / Dining
Leisure Activities Nearby
Parks and recreational facilities
Salons and Spas
The malls are massive, have almost all the well-known brands and retail stores, and offer much more to almost everyone who visits these malls at or near Zayed Sports City:
- Al Saggar Mall – Great shopping arena, with lots for the children to do.
- Al Seef Village Mall – Those looking for a complete shopping, dining, and entertainment experience can visit Al Seef His Village Mall, located right next to the Albertine Executive Airport, just 10 minute’s drive north.
Zayed Abu Dhabi has several fine dining, casual eating-out options, and restaurants. The most popular ones are:
- The Bowling Center – This center comprises Asian restaurants such as Noodle Bowl and Fu Man Chu.
- American Restaurants like Lucky Strike Cafeteria and Summer Breeze.
- Tasty Box, which is great for on-the-go dining.
- Sportsman’s Arms is one of the most popular restaurants in the area, with a pub with an extensive menu in the International Tennis Center.
One of the benefits of living in Zayed Sports City is its proximity to the UAE’s most famous beaches. The most beautiful and popular beaches in its vicinity are:
- Al Qurum Beach is just 9 minutes away.
- Al Bateen Beach – A well-maintained beach with full-time lifeguards, public restrooms, showers, food stalls, a children’s playground, and a lawn perfect for picnics.
Zayed Sports City houses the massive Zayed Abu Dhabi Stadium, which can hold over 44,000 spectators. The International Tennis Center has tennis courts, an Abu Dhabi ice skating rink in Zayed sports city, indoor private function rooms, Sheikh Zayed football stadium Abu Dhabi with rugby and soccer practice fields, basketball courts, the largest pool hall, and the largest bowling centre.
This community is great for your if you enjoy an active, nature-loving lifestyle.
You can visit the Zayed Sports City Park, also called the Old Airport Gardens. The park has a variety of amenities, including shady boardwalks and a children’s playground. You can also visit Al Khaleej Al Arabi Park with your friends and family. There is a children’s play area with cushioned floors, an expansive lawn, and BBQ facilities. The park also has fountains and a bouncy castle for kids. The park also has a small café for visitors who want to end the day with a light meal.
Salons and spas in the area include Dreamworks Spa, Estetica Salon, and Pause Salon & Spa.
Zayed Sports City - Location Map and Landmarks
Distance and Commute Time from Zayed Sports City to Other Popular Places
- The distance from Dubai International Airport - is 16 min (21.5 km) via E22 and Al Hayer - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi Rd/Al Khaleej Al Arabi St/Arabian Gulf St/Int'l Airport Rd/E20
- Distance from Metro – There is no nearest metro station to Zayed sports city near Abu Dhabi
- Distance from the nearest beach (Al Qurum Beach) is just 8 minutes (6.9 km) away via 30th St/Al Khaleej Al Arabi St/Arabian Gulf St
- Distance from Major Connecting - Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street is gridlocked, starting near Abu Dhabi Cricket Stadium and running up to the Zayed sports city stadium Abu Dhabi. There are several large parks, and it is 8 minutes from UAE’s largest mosque, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Downtown Abu Dhabi is 20 minutes away. St 13 / Wedding Hall is 223 meters away, 4 min walk, and Shk Rashid Bin Saeed St / Al Nahda National School is 598 meters away an 8 min walk.
Ratings and Reviews
Zayed Sports City is like heaven – it has everything one can ask for – great properties, beautiful landscaping, world-renowned sports center, enchanting parks, nearby sight-seeing & recreational points, and lots and lots more.
The Abu Dhabi sports complex is an iconic destination with a variety of entertainment areas, luxurious residences, the enchanting blue water, and no worry about services or facilities. Everything you need can be easily found here.
Zayed Sports City provides quick access to the most popular recreational and entertainment areas and the exquisite beach with state-of-the-art amenities all year round. It is known for its luxurious and grand residential towers that allow you to view the island’s beautiful skyline from the comfort of your own home!
Zayed Sports City has iconic homes that ensure a comfortable and luxurious stay. Also, it’s one of Abu Dhabi’s most vibrant areas that boasts modern developments. Although the public transport system is weak, if you drive your car, the commute is not a problem
Zayed Sports City is an attractive place to live, with easy access to the sports center, mosques, entertainment areas, restaurants, and hotels. Although it’s easy to switch from one place to another in your car, long distances become a problem.
Top Articles on Real Estate in Abu Dhabi
Marhaba! Welcome to the land where Legends come to life, To the Birth of a Dream, Abu Dhabi! Nestled on…...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Zayed Sports City Freehold?
Zayed Sports City is a sport-themed community, and currently, there is no option for freehold properties.
What are the top attractions in Zayed Sports City?
The top attractions at Zayed Sports City are a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Anantara Spa at Eastern Mangroves – Abu Dhabi, The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi, Salwa Zeidan Gallery, Hiara Tours, Khalifa Park, Al Jazeera Sports and Cultural Club, Mizan Spa, IPIC Arena, Sheikh Zayed Bridge, and Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity)
How to get to Zayed Sports City in Abu Dhabi by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
You can reach Zayed Sports City from Abu Dhabi in 8 minutes by taxi or take a direct bus from Sultan Bin Zayed Street/Dihan Street and reach Saif Gobash Street/Zayed Sports Stadium. There is no nearest metro station to Zayed Sports City
Which are the best communities to live in Zayed Sports City ?
The best communities in or near Zayed Sports City are Rawdhat, Al Aman, and Al Maqtaa.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Zayed Sports City?
Some of the best hotels and restaurants in Zayed Sports City are Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl, Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan, the Bowling Center, Tasty Box, and Sportsman’s Arms
Which are the famous malls and supermarkets in Zayed Sports City?
Some of the best malls and supermarkets in Zayed Sports City are Al Saggar Mall, Al Seef Village Mall, SPAR Supermarket, Carrefour Hypermarket, and ZOOM
Which are the best schools in Zayed Sports City ?
Some of the best educational institutes in Zayed Sports City are Falcon British Nursery, Lycée Louis Massignon, the American International School, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Bangladesh Islamia Private School, the Labdan Academy, and Abu Dhabi School of Management near Al Qurum Gardens.
Which are the best hospitals and clinics in Zayed Sports City ?
Some of the best medical facilities in Zayed Sports City are British Neurology Psychiatry Center, the Al Taie Center for Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery, and the Imperial College London Diabetes Center.
Which are the famous places of worship in Zayed Sports City ?
Some of the most popular places of worship in Zayed sports city near Abu Dhabi are Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abdul Jalil Mohammed Alfahim Mosque, Hassan Bin Tavit Mosque, Ibn Taymiyah Mosque, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, St. George’s Orthodox Church, Abu Dhabi, and St. Andrew’s Church
What are the pros and cons of living in Zayed Sports City, Abu Dhabi?
Some of the best things about living in Zayed Sports City are its convenient location close to the city, many recreational opportunities, excellent business opportunities, a great place for family, and world-class amenities. The cons are the non-availability of residential units in this area as there are no freehold properties. Also, public transportation may not be ideal.