About Emirates Hills, Dubai
Emirates Hills is an upscale community developed by Emaar Properties; inspired by Beverly Hills in the USA, the goal with this gated community was to create a sense of luxury at its best. This locality shares its borders with The Lakes, The Springs, and The Meadows.
Emirates Hills was among the first freehold property localities in Dubai that allowed ex-pats to purchase property in the area. The locality is set amidst green landscapes and offers upmarket villas on sale and rent. It's also pet-friendly, with pet parks for pets to socialize.
Most of the houses in this locality are set around the Montgomerie Gold Club, which has a sprawling 18-hole course. This makes it among the most expensive localities in Dubai, making it a great option for those looking to invest in luxury villas.
Key Highlights of Emirates Hills
A safe, family-oriented neighbourhood with parks and other leisure activities for kids.
A paradise for golf lovers.
Comes with swimming pools, BBQ areas, and large parking spaces.
Very limited public transportation.
It can be very expensive to invest in.
Properties in Emirates Hills, Dubai
One of the highlights of Emirates Hills, ever since it was developed in 2003, is that many celebrities, among other people, have called it home. There are several villa sub-communities here which include the following:
- Montgomerie Hills
- Dyaar al Hambra
- Montgomerie Maisonettes
- Signature Villas
Further, there are also several individual residential clusters named Sectors A, B, C, and E. The rental properties here mainly include luxury villas, and while you can find a few 3-bedroom villas here, most mainly range between 5 to 8-bedroom units. The larger villas are especially custom-built. There are also several freehold properties for people to choose from if they're considering investing here.
Most properties here offer sprawling sights of the 17 lakes or the lush green golf courses, taking its luxury quotient a notch higher. The properties here are specially developed around a sense of convenience, lifestyle, and comfort.
Off-Plan Trends in Emirates Hills
There are several freehold properties here for those looking to invest in a luxury villa in Emirates Hills. Buyers can choose from 5 to 8-bedroom units. Among all the sectors here, Sector E is the most popular, followed by Sectors L and W. The villas that are a part of the Montgomerie Maisonettes overlook the golf course.
Explore Off Plans Properties in Emirates Hills
Rental Trends in Emirates Hills
While most of the properties in Emirates Hills are freehold, there are still a few options for those looking to rent villas. You can find everything from 5, 6, and 7-bedroom options when looking for properties for rent. However, as mentioned earlier, one can also find some 3-bedroom options.
A 6-bedroom villa here covers an average area of 18,000 sq. ft. On the other hand, a 7-bedroom villa can be found anywhere around the 19,000 sq. ft mark. An 8-bedroom villa can be anywhere between 15,000 to 20,000 sq. ft in area.
Sale Trends in Emirates Hills
If you're in the market to purchase freehold properties in Emirates Hills, you can choose from anywhere between 3 to 8-bedroom villas. Those who invest in properties here get access to the clubhouse, the famous Montgomerie Golf Club Dubai, several internal courtyards, and tennis courts.
Apart from the options mentioned in the previous section, you can also find some massive plots for sale. For example, some 6-bedroom villas with accompanying plots can also touch the 20,000 sq. ft mark. On the other hand, some large 8-bedroom plots and houses offer an area of 30,000 to 45,000 sq. ft.
Explore Properties for Sale in Emirates Hills
- By Budget
- By Property Type
- By Beds
For those looking for good public transportation networks connecting Emirates Hills to other localities, the closest metro station is the Dubai Marina Metro Station, which is roughly a 10-minute car ride away. On the other hand, since Emirates Hills is a gated community, there aren't any bus terminals. The nearest ones are in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Some of the bus routes that connect Emirates Hills to the other localities around it are listed below:
|Bus number 83||Ghubaiba Bus Station - 02|
|Nakheel Seaside Metro Bus Stop - 1|
|Bus number F31||Dubai Internet City Landside Metro Bus Stop - 01|
|The Meadows, Dubai British School - 1|
Nurseries / Educational institutes in Emirates Hills
Supermarkets in Emirates Hills
Healthcare Facilities in Emirates Hills
Places of Worship in Emirates Hills
- Raffles Nursery in The Lakes: A branch of the prominent nursery in the locality.
- Dubai International Academy: This school offers the IB curriculum and is a premier academy in the locality.
- Dubai British School: This school follows the British curriculum and is another premier academy in the locality.
Several supermarkets in the locality offer its residents all the essentials they need on a day-to-day basis. These include the following:
- Spinneys: This notable supermarket is located in The Meadows Souk.
- Milk & Honey Gourmet Grocer: This gourmet supermarket is also located in The Meadows.
- Carrefour Market: The nearest branch of this world-famous hypermarket is in The Springs Souk.
- West Zone Fresh Supermarket: This supermarket is located in Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- Al Maya Supermarket
While there aren’t any clinics or hospitals within the locality, the neighbourhood has several good options nearby.
- Mediclinic Meadows: Located in The Meadows, this hospital is a 10-minute drive from the locality. This is a private hospital that has three internationally operating platforms.
- The Saudi German Hospital: This is one of the best hospitals in Dubai and provides medical care in line with the best international standards.
- Noor Al Shefa Clinic: This clinic is located in The springs and is 12 minutes away from Emirates Hills.
There is only one mosque in Emirates Hills, the Masood Naqvi. Other mosques around the locality include the following:
- Masjid Al Wahhab
- Samad Mosque
- Masjid Wahid
Some of the churches nearby include:
- International Nepalese Community Church
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
The closest Hindu temples are about 30 minutes away. These include the following:
- Krishna Temple
- Shiva Temple
Best Hotels in Emirates Hills
- Address Montgomerie - A 5-star hotel with an 18-hole golf course. This hotel offers VIP suits surrounded by the 200-acre golf course.
- Radisson Blu, Dubai Media City - A 4-star hotel with 6 dining options, 2 swimming pools, and a spa.
Shopping Centers / Malls
Restaurants and Dining
Leisure Activities Nearby
There are several shopping centres and malls around Emirates Hills. These include:
- The Meadows Souk – This has countless dining options, beauty salons, and a huge supermarket and is just a few minutes away from Emirates Hills. This market has 600 parking slots and over 100 slots for bicycles.
- The Springs Souk – This shopping centre is closer to Emirates Hills than The Meadows Souk and offers more than 100 retail outlets and restaurants.
- Dubai Marina Hall – This mall is 9 minutes from Emirates Hills and offers the best retail outlets and restaurants for people to enjoy.
For those looking to step out for a lovely meal, one can consider several fantastic options in and around Emirates Hills. Some of these include the following:
- Nineteen: A fine-dine restaurant on the golf course.
- Links and Monty’s: An American restaurant within the locality’s clubhouse.
- Shakespeare and Co. Cafe: A casual dining option located in The Meadows Souk.
- Russo’s New York Pizzeria: An American-style pizza diner with some of the best choices in the vicinity.
- Phileas Fogg’s:- Spread over 32,000 sq. ft at the Montgomerie Golf Academy, this restaurant is set up as a family-friendly space and also the ideal venue for a date night. They also organise pet-friendly community events.
While there are no beaches within the boundaries of Emirates Hills, the two major beaches of Dubai are just a 15-minute drive away. These are –
- Dubai Marina Beach: This beach is 9.6 kilometres away from the locality, or a 16-minute drive.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence: This beach is 9.9 kilometres or 15 minutes away from Emirates Hills.
One of the biggest benefits of living in Emirates Hills is that you get to enjoy the best leisure activities the area has to offer. Some of these include the following:
- Montgomerie Golf Club Dubai: An 18-hole course spread over 200 acres for those looking for a day out on the greens.
- The Beach Mall: This offers several outdoor activities such as water sports and the Roxy Cinema.
- Emirates Hills Clubhouse: The clubhouse of this locality also has several fitness centres.
Distance and Commute Time
Emirates Hills is a very well-connected locality. This eases connectivity to some major roads nearby, the beaches, and the bus and metro terminals. Read on for further details:
- Distance from the airport: The Dubai International airport is situated at a distance of about 35.9 kilometres away from Emirates Hills. This is roughly a 30-minute drive.
- Distance from the metro: The nearest metro station is the Dubai Merina Metro Stich is located about a 10-minute drive away.
- Distance from the beach: The closest beach is Marina Beach, about 9.6 kilometres or 17 minutes away.
Distance from major connecting roads: The Sheikh Zayed Road is about 11.3 kilometres or 15 minutes away from Emirates Hills.
Ratings and Reviews
“Emirates Hills is by far the best locality to live in Dubai. With the massive golf course running right through it, along with all the amenities offered at the clubhouse, nothing beats the luxury and convenience that Emirates Hills offers.”
“If you want the most luxurious properties in Dubai, nothing comes close to Emirates Hills. The villas here offer as much space as one could ever need, along with swimming pools and the space to host grand parties in your very own backyard.”
“If you live in Emirates Hills, it goes without saying that this is the best golf course you can find in all of Dubai. Further, the houses themselves are gorgeous and beautifully designed and offer the best amenities you can find anywhere in the city.”
“Living in Emirates Hills offers a sense of peace and calm you can’t find in the hustle and bustle of Dubai City. The golf-course facing villas, the greenery, and the custom-built houses all add to the sense of ultimate luxury and peace.”
“We have a gorgeous 5-bedroom vacation home here, and we’re always filled with a sense of calm and peace whenever we visit a few months a year. The amenities the clubhouse offers, along with the beautiful golf course, make this the best locality in Dubai, in my opinion.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Is Emirates Hills Freehold?
Yes, Emirates Hills is a freehold property, and you can find the most luxurious villas in Dubai in various configurations, along with the best of amenities.
What are the top attractions in Emirates Hills, Dubai?
Emirates Hills’ top attractions are the sprawling houses and plots, the gorgeous 18-hole golf course at the Montgomerie Golf Club, and the proximity to the Souks.
How to get to Emirates Hills in Dubai by bus and metro? Which is the nearest metro station?
You can get to Emirates Hills in Dubai via bus number 83 and F31. The closest metro station is the Dubai Marina Metro Station, a 10-minute car ride away.
Which are the best communities to live in Emirates Hills, Dubai?
Some of the best communities in Emirates Hills are Montgomerie Hills, Dyaar al Hambra, Montgomerie Maisonettes, and Signature Villas.
What are the best hotels and restaurants in Emirates Hills?
The best hotels in and around Emirates Hills are the Address Montgomerie and Radisson Blu, Dubai Media City. The best restaurants here include Nineteen, Links and Monty’s, and Shakespeare and Co Cafe.
What are the famous malls and supermarkets in Emirates Hills?
Some of the best malls and shopping centres around Emirates Hills are The Meadows Souk, The Spring Souk, and the Dubai Marina Mall. The best supermarkets here are Spinne’s, Milk & Honey Gourmet Grocer, and Carrefour Market.
What are the best schools in Emirates Hills?
Some of the best schools within Emirates Hills are the Dubai International Academy and the Dubai British School.
What are the best hospitals and clinics in Emirates Hills, Dubai?
Some of the best hospitals around Emirates Hills are the Saudi Geran Hospital and Mediclinic Meadows. The Noor Al Shefa Clinic is the best healthcare facility around and is just a 12-minute drive away.
Which are the famous places of worship in Al Hamriya, Dubai?
Some of the most famous places of worship in the Emirates Hills include the Masjid Al Wahhab, Samad Mosque, and Masjid Wahid.
What are the pros and cons of living in Emirates Hills, Dubai?
Some of the pros of Emirates Hills are that its a large and safe family-oriented neighbourhood, pet-friendly, a paradise for golf lovers, and offers several community activities. The major con of living here is the comparatively limited public transportation.