Dubai Sports City (DSC) is a community that provides a variety of leisure and accommodation choices at a reasonable price and it is not only for health fanatics with world-class facilities for football, cricket, golf, and more, it’s a true paradise for sports enthusiasts. The city also boasts stunning residential and commercial developments, making it the ultimate destination for those seeking a healthy and active lifestyle. Investors are fighting for a stake in this future building, which will include the Els Club and International Cricket Stadium.
Overview of Dubai Sports City
There are many villa complexes and apartment for sale in Dubai sports city also blocks for people seeking to invest in Sports City. The neighbourhood embodies a passion. fans who want to live an active lifestyle will flourish at Dubai Sports City. Both DSC and each of the residential complexes provide a plethora of facilities. This location guide in Dubai will thoroughly inform you about living in this booming region!
Map of Dubai Sports City
Dubai Sports City Architecture
The Sports City is divided into three housing neighbourhoods: Victory Heights, Canal Residence, and Gallery Villas. The structure of the area, which is divided into three parts, includes distinctive residential projects, independent villas, and townhouses created in a modern manner. Elegantly constructed complexes appeal to individuals who value refinement and serenity. Each unit has high-quality interiors and cutting-edge exteriors.
Things are becoming better at DSC. This combined housing and athletic entertainment district offers a superb centre for sports fanatics with the ICC Cricket Stadium, Els Golf Club, and Athletics Track. There are numerous schools, restaurants, hospitals, beaches, hotels and supermarkets in DSC.
Transport in Public
The most comfortable thing for individuals is to depend on private transportation to travel freely inside the neighbourhood. There are no subway stations near the City since it is located inland. The hamlet, however, is served by bus routes. Within the neighbourhood, there are two bus stops: The Sports City Offices and Victory Heights East Gate. Bus F29 runs between DSC and the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station from these two stops.
The nearest retail centres to of City are First Avenue Mall and Centre Me’aisem, both of which are readily accessible by bus. City Centre Me’aisem offers a diverse selection of options, including high-street apparel, food businesses, and a pharmacy. The Dubai Marina Mall and the Mall of the Emirates in Barsha are some prominent malls near DSC where citizens can fulfil their shopping needs. These centres, which feature well-known retail outlets, a theatre, and a supermarket, are just a fifteen-minute drive from Dubai Sports City. There are many other supermarkets in that you can explore while taking a walk around the neighbourhood.
Residents of the neighbourhood are close to a respected nursery and a few adjacent schools. Victory Heights Primary School is an alternative that follows the UK curriculum to Year 6. The Wonder Years Nursery is for infants and toddlers.
There are just a few hospitals and clinics in Sports City. Residents may presently visit the Your Health Clinic in the complex. The Medcare Medical Centre is an option that is around six minutes away by automobile in the Motor City neighbourhood. Because there are so many pharmacies distributed across the community, finding one is fairly simple.
Despite the evident concentration on athletics, there are many diverse ways to live in the neighbourhood. Restaurateurs have been pleased by the emergence of chic cafes and restaurants in Dubai sports City, such as Pulcinella and Reddy Roasts.
Citizens can explore beaches near Dubai Sports City that are just under 20 minutes from Jumeirah Beach, owing to convenient access to Hessa Street. It is a well-known public beach with several informal cafes, bars, and eateries. If you want to participate in water-sports events, come to Kite Beach, which has a variety of entertaining activities for both adults and children. Kite Beach is also among the most renowned kitesurfing spots in Dubai. JBR Beach is yet another example of a family-friendly beach near the City.
Stadium at Dubai Sports City
Dubai International Stadium, the biggest accomplishment, has firmly established Sports City on the global sports landscape. The multi-purpose arena has a width of 148 m and seats 25,000. It has hosted several global athletic events in addition to a number of performances. They commemorated their 15th anniversary in October 2019.
Hotels in Dubai Sports City
There is a wide range of resorts and hotels in Dubai Sports City, such as Treppan Hotel and Suites by Fakhruddin, Ghaya Grand Hotel, Park Inn by Radisson, and the S Hotel. You can use your leisure time to explore the hotel facilities and chill.
Nearby Attractions of Dubai Sports City
There are numerous sights and attractions in and near DSC as mentioned in the following list
- A ski slope in Mall of the Emirates’s Ski Dubai, i.e.. 9 km from DSC.
- Yalla Bowling Mall of the Emirates
- A theme park, The Storm Coaster, in Dubai Hills Mall, i.e.. 7.5 km from DSC.
- Marina Walk, a leisure and retail district in Dubai Marina, i.e. 8.6 km from DSC.
- The Walk JBR, a relaxation community in Jumeirah Beach Residence, i.e. 9.3 km from DSC.
- Switch Bowling is a breather destination in Ibn Battuta Mall, i.e. 9.6 km from DSC.
Neighbourhoods in Dubai Sports City
Dubai Sports City comprises many residential areas. Here is a list of the top eight projects based on data from consumer reviews on Google to assist you in choosing a better alternative:
- Elite Sports Residence
- Victory Heights
- Royal Residences
- Global Golf Residence
- Canal Residence West
- Motor City
- Dubai Production City
- Jumeirah Village Triangle
Read More : Living in Dubai Sports City
Dubai Sports City’s Popular Communities
Canal Residence, Victory Heights, and Gallery Villas are DSC’s three different and popular residential neighbourhoods:
- Canal Residence is a cluster of five residential buildings with varying architectural styles that line the 1.2-kilometre-long, 15-metre-wide river. Studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments are available, all of which share communal gyms, swimming pools, grilling areas, and children’s play spaces.
- Victory Heights is a seven-village complex constructed on the golf course fairways that includes about a thousand villas and townhouses of varying sizes and amenities.
- Gallery Villas is an exclusive neighbourhood with 75 premium 3 and 5-bedroom villas and townhouses constructed around the golf course.
Dubai Sports City’s Most Popular Projects
Here are the buildings in DSC that have been designated as popular projects by residents and developers.
- Hamza Namera International completed the project.
- Development started in 2006 and was finished in 2011.
- Citizens get access to a small outdoor pool as well as a gymnasium, steam room, and Jacuzzi.
- The Hamza Tower is made up of studios and 1 and 2-bedroom flats.
- A one-of-a-kind, gated golf course villa development on 25 million square feet of land inside the City.
- Victory Height, located on the Els Club’s fairways, features a modern design incorporating European Classical, Spanish Andalusian, and Mediterranean architectural elements.
- There are 763 villas and 98 townhouses.
- Ernie Els created an 18-hole championship golf course for development.
- It boasts green spaces, bike paths and footpaths, and community centres.
- Victory Heights has a dedicated gym, parking spaces, a kids’ play area, a swimming pool, and a community centre for gatherings and celebrations.
- Other sporting clubs offered to locals include the Dubai International Stadium, Golf club, the Els Club, the ICC Academy, and the ISD Athletics Academy.
Oasis Tower 1
- Brighton Holdings Ltd and Fakhruddin Properties built the property.
- There are a total of 232 apartments in the complex.
- There are studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments for sale in Oasis Tower 1
- The amenities include a roof-top outdoor pool, a specially equipped jog track, a roof-top fitness centre, a steam room, a sauna, a social gathering terrace, safe subterranean parking, and 24-hour surveillance.
- The construction, which was started in 2007 and was supposed to be finished in 2009, was put on hold amid the economic meltdown. When work restarted, the building was scheduled to be completed in 2016.
Royal Residence 1
- Pan Global Development and Bangash Builders & Developers Ltd collaborated on the construction.
- Development started in 2008 and ended in 2015.
- There are a maximum of 280 apartments in the complex.
- Royale Residence 1 has studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units as well as duplexes.
- A fitness club, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, temperature-controlled pool, high-speed lifts, beautifully kept landscape, and accessible covered parking in the basement are among the amenities available to residents.
- The number of stores and facilities within easy reach may significantly impact the quality of life and may be an essential consideration when deciding where to live.
- Middle East Development completed the project.
- The facilities include a beauty spa and pool, 24-hour surveillance, home automation systems, 24-hour housekeeping, adequate parking spots, a prayer hall, and on-site maintenance.
- When it was first planned in 2005, the project was to be hotel-serviced apartments with furnished studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units.
- The design was altered in 2008 to 1-bedroom units varying in size between 742 to 835 square feet.
Jobs and Careers at Dubai Sports City
There are numerous jobs available in DSC, some of them include
- Badminton Coach
- Badminton Racket Stringer
- DSC Facilities Services
- Tennis Coach
- Roller Skating Coach
- Swimming Coach
- Squash Coach
- GX Coach and Personal Trainer
- Executive Chef
- Customer Service
- SEO Specialist
- Cleaner Job
- Freelance Spoken English Trainer
- Associate Customer Care for Aster Medical Centre
- Store keeper
- Female Cosmetic Promoter
- Sales Manager
- Registered Nurse
Directions and Address for Dubai Sports City
DSC is well-connected by road to the majority of the Emirate. The Dubai Marina is a 20 minutes’ drive, the Dubai Mall is 22 minutes away, the International Airport is a 40 minutes’ drive, and Abu Dhabi is approximately a 1.5-hour drive. Dubai Sports City is situated at Gate No. 1 near Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai.
Recommended for You :
Buy Property in Dubai Sports City
Rental Properties in Dubai Sports City
Guide To Buying or Renting Property in Dubai
How To Deal Property Handover Delay in Dubai
Know About Dubai’s Most Expensive Property
Tips For Buying off-plan Property in Dubai
All About How Can Indian Buy Property in Dubai
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
What are the three housing neighbourhoods of Dubai Sports City?
Gallery Villas, Canal Residence, and Victory Heights are three housing neighbourhoods in Dubai Sports City.
Which beach is close to the Dubai Sports City?
Kite Beach and Jumeirah Beach are the closest beaches to Dubai Sports City.
How far is the Sports City from the airport?
The Dubai International Airport is 26 minutes (38 km) away from Sports City. The Al Maktoum International Airport is 27 minutes (32 km) away from Dubai Sports City.
How far is the Dubai Downtown from Dubai Sports City?
Downtown Dubai is 22 minutes far from the Dubai Sports City.